Dynamic Course Carousel
ICAO Training Package: International Air Law
The course provides you with the competencies to apply the rules and principles of international air law to support your organisation in compliance with international air law, in accordance with ICAO Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs). This course is delivered via eLearning.
S$1,900 / US$1,450
^Fees are being reviewed and subject to change. Participants will be notified of the actual course fees when they are issued the Letter of Acceptance.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn the concepts and rules of international air law
- Explain the relevance of the rules and procedures of international air law for their own role and functions in their organisation
- Apply their knowledge and understanding to assist their national administration in improving implementation
Who Should Attend
This course is beneficial to representatives (e.g. administrators, lawyers, managers), with or without legal education, from civil aviation administrations/authorities, airports, and air navigation service providers.
It is also beneficial for government officials with responsibilities in civil aviation policy, legislation and enforcement.
- Case studies
- Group discussions
What Is Covered
- Principles of international air law
- Legal framework for aviation security
- Air transport agreements and liberalisation
- Air carrier liability
- Consumer protection laws
- Aircraft and registration of security interest
Mode of Delivery
Live virtual classroom via Zoom [1300–1900 hrs (SGT/GMT+8)]
Details on how to access the online course and dedicated access link will be provided to participants who have been accepted for the course.
Ms Tan Siew Huay has represented Singapore at ICAO Legal Committee meetings, Legal Commission meetings of various ICAO General Assembly Sessions and the Diplomatic Conferences sponsored by ICAO in 1999, 2009 and 2014. She was the President and Chairperson of the Commission of the Whole of the Diplomatic Conference which concluded the Montreal Protocol of 2014. She has also held offices in various other ICAO legal working groups. She is the current Chairperson of the ICAO Legal Committee and Vice-Chairperson of the ICAO Council’s Commission of Experts of the Supervisory Authority of the International Registry
- Group Discount – Enjoy a group discount for three or more participants registered at the same time from the same organisation and billing source:
- Three to six: 10%
- Seven to nine: 15%
- Ten or more: 20%