Dynamic Course Carousel
ICAO Training Package: CORSIA Verification
Learn to verify CO2 Emissions Reports that have been prepared by aeroplane operators, in accordance with ICAO's provisions of the Carbon Offsetting and Reduction Scheme for International Aviation (CORSIA) Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs). This course is delivered via eLearning.
S$1,700 / US$1,300
^Fees are being reviewed and subject to change. Participants will be notified of the actual course fees when they are issued the Letter of Acceptance.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Perform CORSIA monitoring, reporting, and verification (MRV) requirements as outlined in ICAO documents
- Apply the verification requirements as outlined in ICAO documents, including materiality threshold, verification criteria, verification scope and objectives and the Verification Report preparation and submission requirements
- Identify the scope of applicability for CORSIA MRV requirements, as well as for CORSIA offsetting requirements
- Apply a working knowledge of the fuel use monitoring methods and the ICAO CORSIA CO Estimating & Reporting Tool (CERT)
Who Should Attend
This course is beneficial to personnel managing the verification of CO emissions using ISO 14064-3:2006. It is also applicable for personnel involved in the verification of aeroplane operators’ CO Emissions Reports under CORSIA.
- Working knowledge of ISO 14064-3:2006
- An understanding of ISO 14065:2013 is encouraged
What Is Covered
- Introduction to CORSIA
- Monitoring and reporting of CO2 emissions
- Fuel use monitoring methods and estimation of CO2 emissions
- Aeroplane operators' reporting requirements
- Verification of CO2 emissions
- Requirements for verifiers and verification procedures in accordance with Annex 16, Volume IV, and the Environmental Technical Manual (Doc 9501), Volume IV
- Preparation of the Verification Report
Mode of Delivery
Live virtual classroom via Zoom [0800–1400 hrs (SGT/GMT+8)]
Details on how to access the online course and dedicated access link will be provided to participants who have been accepted for the course.
- Group Discount – Enjoy a group discount for three or more participants registered at the same time from the same organisation and billing source:
- Three to six: 10%
- Seven to nine: 15%
- Ten or more: 20%