Dynamic Course Carousel
Air Traffic Safety Electronics Personnel (ATSEP) Basic (7.5 days)
Air Traffic Services
This course, designed in collaboration with Temasek Polytechnic (TP), leverages Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore and TP’s expertise in Communication, Navigation, Surveillance (CNS)/ Air Traffic Management (ATM) and regulatory requirements, to provide you with the knowledge and skills to operate effectively in an ATM environment. This course is developed in accordance to ICAO Document 10057 and will be taught by a team of subject matter experts. This course is delivered as an eLearning in UTC – 5 time zone.
To be advised
S$2,700 / US$2,050
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Appreciate the ATM environment and key principles of CNS systems
- Understand how integrated CNS/ATM systems, data processing, and equipment are used to facilitate safe air traffic control services
- Be equipped with the fundamental knowledge to maintain and manage the complexities of the CNS/ATM systems
Who Should Attend
This course is beneficial to engineering personnel from civil aviation administrations, service providers and maintenance organisations whose roles are to oversee and maintain CNS/ATM systems.
Assessment And/Or Certification
A certification jointly issued by SAA and Temasek Polytechnic will be awarded to those who pass the assessment.
About Temasek Polytechnic
TP is one of the leading institutions of higher learning in Singapore, offering both full-time and part-time diploma courses in many fields such as applied sciences, engineering, IT, design and business. It has the expertise to recommend, design and conduct courses, seminars and workshops tailored to meet the specific needs of organisations.
- Case studies
- Online assessments
What Is Covered
- Communication: Voice and data
- Air traffic familiarisation
- Aeronautical Information Services (AIS)
- Data processing and automation
- Meteorological services
- Safety Management Systems (SMS) and human factors
- Maintenance procedures
- Infrastructure and relation to workplace safety and health–
Mode of Delivery
- Live virtual classroom via Zoom (8:30am – 12:30pm UTC -5)
- self-directed eLearning (1:30pm – 4:30pm UTC - 5)
Details on how to access the online course and access link will be provided to applicants who have been accepted for the course.
- SAA Alumni – 10% discount
- Group Discount – Three or more participants registered at the same time for the same course run from the same organisation and billing source:
- Three to six: 10%
- Seven to nine: 15%
- Ten or more: 20%
Government officials from eligible States may apply for fellowships offered under DCTP, PYAP, or LACAC. For interested applicants, please apply at https://saa.caas.gov.sg/fellowships