Dynamic Course Carousel
Singapore Airworthiness Requirements (SAR) Part 21
Aviation Safety & Security
This course will provide you with a better understanding of your roles and responsibilities in meeting the Singapore Airworthiness Requirements (SAR) Part 21. The SAR Part 21 specifies the requirements referred to in paragraphs 8 and 17A of the Air Navigation Order. It is applicable to organisations applying for a Singapore Design and Production Organisation Approval and certification of products and articles on Singapore-registered aircraft. This course is delivered via eLearning.
S$1,300 / US$1,000
^Fees are being reviewed and subject to change. Participants will be notified of the actual course fees when they are issued the Letter of Acceptance.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and apply the requirements for the certification of products and articles for fitment on Singapore-registered aircraft.
- Understand and apply the requirements for holding and applying a Singapore Design and Production Organisation Approval.
Who Should Attend
This course is beneficial to quality managers, quality engineers, design signatories, certifying staff, technical engineers and auditors of SAR 21/SAR-145 approved organisations, air operator certificate holders and any other organisation intending to apply for SAR-21 DOA and POA.
Mode of Delivery:
- Live virtual classroom via Zoom [1200hrs - 1700hrs (SGT/GMT+8), Wednesdays to Fridays]
- Self-paced offline learning activities
Details on how to access the online course and access link will be provided to successful applicants.
What Is Covered
- Regulatory System
- Airworthiness Design Standards
- Type Acceptance of Aircraft
- Design Organisation Approval (DOA)
- Production Organisation Approval (POA)
- Supplemental Type Certificates
- Singapore Technical Standard Order
- Repair Design Approval
- Approval and Certificate Management
- Bilateral Agreements
- Reporting, Enforcement, Related Fees and Charges
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above, may apply for this course under the SkillsFuture Credit scheme. For more information, please refer to http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit.
- SAA Alumni – 10% discount
- Group Discount – Enjoy a group discount for three or more participants registered at the same time for the same course run from the same organisation and billing source:
- Three to six : 10%
- Seven to nine : 15%
- Ten or more : 20%