Dynamic Course Carousel
Air Traffic Safety Electronics Personnel (ATSEP) Navigation
Air Traffic Services
This course builds on the ATSEP Basic course to strengthen your knowledge and skills relating to the design, installation, operation and maintenance of navigation systems. Designed in collaboration with Temasek Polytechnic, it leverages the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore and Temasek Polytechnic’s expertise in Communication, Navigation, Surveillance (CNS)/ ATM and regulatory requirements. The course is developed in accordance with ICAO Document 10057. This course is available for delivery in dual mode (in-person or as a live virtual classroom).
S$6,400 / US$4,950
^Fees are being reviewed and subject to change. Participants will be notified of the actual course fees when they are issued the Letter of Acceptance.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Appreciate navigation concepts and Performance-Based Navigation (PBN)
- Understand the purpose, principle of operations and components of each navigation system
- Explain and analyse the design, installation, operation and maintenance of navigation systems
Who Should Attend
This course is beneficial to engineering personnel from civil aviation administrations, service providers and maintenance organisations whose roles are to oversee and maintain radio navigation systems.
Participants are recommended to attend the ATSEP (Basic) course for an appreciation of how CNS/ATM systems, data processing, and equipment are used to facilitate safe air traffic control services operations.
Assessment And/Or Certification
A certification jointly issued by SAA and Temasek Polytechnic will be awarded to those who pass the assessment.
About Temasek Polytechnic
TP is one of the leading institutions of higher learning in Singapore, offering both full-time and part-time diploma courses in many fields such as applied sciences, engineering, IT, design and business. It has the expertise to recommend, design and conduct courses, seminars and workshops tailored to meet the specific needs of organisations.
- Interactive lectures
- Site visits
What Is Covered
- Navigation concepts and PBN
- Ground based en-route and terminal systems such as Distance Measuring Equipment
- Precision approach and landing systems such as Instrument Landing System
- On-board navigation systems
- Satellite-based navigation systems
Mode Of Delivery
Dual mode of delivery [0900-1700 hrs (SGT/GMT+8)]
- In-person classroom (SAA)
- Live virtual classroom via Zoom
Details on how to access the online course and access link will be provided to applicants who have been accepted for the course.
- SAA Alumni – 10% discount
- Group Discount – Enjoy a group discount for three or more participants registered at the same time for the same course run from the same organisation and billing source:
- Three to six : 10%
- Seven to nine : 15%
- Ten or more : 20%