Dynamic Course Carousel
Air Navigation Service Leadership and Management Programme
Air Traffic Services
This executive-level programme provides you with the latest updates and challenges in Air Navigation Service (ANS) and emerging trends in Air Traffic Management (ATM). It offers a platform for discussions on strategies, policies and key issues on ANS safety, capacity and efficiency, crisis management, emerging technologies and human resource development.
S$2,300 / US$1,800
^Fees are being reviewed and subject to change. Participants will be notified of the actual course fees when they are issued the Letter of Acceptance.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this programme, you will be able to:
- Identify the latest trends and challenges in the provision of ANS
- Recognise the essential elements involved in the formulation of an ATM Master Plan
- Appreciate the role of research and development in enhancing airspace capacity and ATM capability
- Develop strategies to manage safety, human resource development and crisis management
Who Should Attend
This programme is beneficial to directors, chiefs, heads and/or their deputies from civil aviation administrations, air navigation service providers, airport authorities and senior officials from government agencies who will benefit from obtaining strategic appreciation of latest ANS developments and challenges faced.
Applicants should preferably hold leadership roles in senior or middle management in civil aviation authorities, relevant government agencies, airports, air navigation service providers or aviation-related organisations.
- Panel Discussion
- Case Study
- Learning Journey to Air Traffic Control Simulators and MITRE Asia Pacific Singapore (MAPS)
What Is Covered
- ATM leadership: Challenges and Opportunities
- Perspectives from Federal Aviation Administration and Eurocontrol
- Legal aspects of ANS provision - international and State’s obligations
- Panel discussion on ATM leadership: challenges and opportunities
- ANS Safety Management and Regulation
- ANS Safety Regulation and Audits
- Safety Management and Fatigue Risk Management
- Partnerships for Safety – Working with Aviation Innovators to implement new technologies safely
- ATM Crisis Management – Case Study
- Cyber Security in ATM
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- Advent of Unmanned Aviation and Case Study
- UAS Operations and Regulations – Singapore’s Experience
- Panel Discussion
- ATM Masterplanning and Capacity Building
- ATM Masterplan and Implementation
- European Vision for the Future of ATM
- Regional Collaboration and Industry Partnerships – APAC Case Study
- Training Next Generation of Air Traffic Controllers
- Training of Air Traffic Safety Electronics Personnel (ATSEP)
- ATM Research and Development
- Singapore Perspective
- Application of Artificial Intelligence to ATM
Francis Schubert is currently Chief Corporate Officer and Deputy CEO for Skyguide, Swiss Air Navigation Services Ltd., in Geneva, Switzerland. His responsibilities include international relations, corporate strategy and legal affairs for Skyguide. He is also an Adjunct Professor at the Institute of Air and Space Law in McGill University, Montreal, and a lecturer at the Faculty of Law of the University of Lausanna, Switzerland.
Nancy Graham is the President of Graham Aerospace International, consulting for new aviation and aerospace entrants. She previously served as ICAO Director of the Safety and Air Navigation Bureau (2007-2015). During her tenure at ICAO, Nancy oversaw a complete overhaul of both the Global Aviation Plans (Safety and Air Navigation), including the establishment of specific international performance priorities and targets, a first in the United Nations system.
- SAA Alumni – 10% discount
- Group Discount – Enjoy a group discount for three or more participants registered at the same time for the same course run from the same organisation and billing source:
- Three to six : 10%
- Seven to nine : 15%
- Ten or more : 20%