Redefining Aviation of Tomorrow: Disruptions, Innovations and Opportunities
This course provides you with a comprehensive understanding of the disruptions to the aviation business and study on how corporate organisations, including the aviation industry can leverage on growth opportunities to lead and foster innovation to stay ahead of the competition. You will analyse the impact of Industry 4.0* and acquire knowledge and strategies to change the way you operate to be future-ready. This course is one of the few globally available, and is led by a team of experienced professionals from the National University of Singapore (NUS) and aviation industry practitioners. This course is delivered via eLearning. This course was formerly titled Future Airports: Disruptions, Innovations and Opportunities.
^Fees are being reviewed and subject to change. Participants will be notified of the actual course fees when they are issued the Letter of Acceptance.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the history and evolution of Industry 4.0
- Analyse disruptive business models and its impact to business operation, including aviation
- Formulate new business models, innovative concepts and apply these principles to business operations and processes
- Gain strategic tools to transform digital disruption to opportunities
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for middle management personnel from civil aviation administrations, airports, airlines and relevant government agencies, who are responsible for harnessing disruptive innovations and technology to counter the potential negative externalities.
It is also beneficial to aviation professionals who are keen to understand the impact of disruptive business models and technology, and new business solutions to enhance airport operations.
- Case studies
- Discussions and exercises
What Is Covered
- Overview of Industry 4.0 and its impact on businesses and aviation
- Case sharing: concepts for new business models, including the aviation industry
- Business solutions: how to formulate a successful innovation strategy for your organisation
- Measures to optimise growth opportunities through digital and non-digital innovations
MODE OF DELIVERY
- Live virtual classroom via Zoom 5.0 [1500 hrs – 1900 hrs (SGT/GMT+8)]
Details on how to access the online course and dedicated access link will be provided to participants who have been accepted for the course.
Mr Goh Puay Guan is an Associate Professor at NUS SCALE and NUS Business School, where he teaches supply chain management, operations and technology innovation. He also serves on the Board of Advisors of Switezerland-based Log-hub AG, and has undertaken investments in fintech and technology companies. In 2012, he was awarded the Top Outstanding Young Persons (TOYP) Merit Award for Business and Entrepreneurship, given by Junior Chamber International.
- SAA Alumni – 10% discount
- Group Discount – Enjoy a group discount for three or more participants registered at the same time from the same organisation and billing source:
- Three to six: 10%
- Seven to nine: 15%
- Ten or more: 20%