Dynamic Course Carousel
Redefining Aviation of Tomorrow: Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
This course provides you with the knowledge and skills to analyse your organisation’s data efficiently, harness the power of data, and draw useful insights through data analytics to transform passenger experience and build smart airport capabilities in the aviation industry. Through the course, you will also gain hands-on experience in crating and pitching your own data analytics initiative or strategy to the class. This course is one of the few globally available, and is led by a team of experienced professionals from the National University of Singapore (NUS). This course is delivered via eLearning. This course was formerly titled Future Airports: Building Smart Airport capabilities through Data: Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Automation.
To be Advised
S$3,400 / US$2,650
^Fees are being reviewed and subject to change. Participants will be notified of the actual course fees when they are issued the Letter of Acceptance.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Examine how data analytics, data visualization, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and blockchain complement one another to produce actionable insights for aviation businesses
- Analyse use cases of data analytics such as smart airport capabilities and customer analytics
- Outline practical steps to craft and pitch a data analytics project or data strategy that is customized to the needs of your aviation organisation
Who Should AttendThis course is designed for middle management personnel from civil aviation administrations, airports, airlines, and aviation business who are responsible for developing data analytics projects and data strategies in their organisations.
- Case studies
- Group exercises
What Is Covered
- Introduction to data analytics and use cases in aviation
- Workshops on data visualisation, blockchain, artificial intelligence, and machine learning
- Developing data strategies for the airport management and customer analytics
- Pitching your data project/strategy to management
- Sharing by aviation industry practitioners on data projects and strategies
Mode of Delivery
Live virtual classroom via Zoom [1500–1900 hrs (SGT/GMT+8)]
Details on how to access the online course and dedicated access link will be provided to participants who have been accepted for the course.
- SAA Alumni – 10% discount
- Group Discount – Enjoy a group discount for three or more participants registered at the same time from the same organisation and billing source:
- Three to six: 10%
- Seven to nine: 15%
- Ten or more: 20%