Redefining Aviation of Tomorrow: Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
This course provides you with the competencies to analyse your organisation’s data efficiently, harness the power of data sharing, and draw useful insights through data analytics to transform passenger experience and build smart airport capabilities in the aviation industry. Through the course, you will also gain knowledge on data intelligence and analytics, and how they can help to streamline business processes, such as decision-making, cost-cutting, automation, and identification of new business opportunities. This course is one of the few globally available, and is led by a team of experienced professionals from the National University of Singapore (NUS). This course is delivered via eLearning. This course was formerly titled Future Airports: Building Smart Airport capabilities through Data: Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Automation.
^Fees are being reviewed and subject to change. Participants will be notified of the actual course fees when they are issued the Letter of Acceptance.
What You Will Learn
- Present data intelligence for reporting
- Make real-time or near real-time decisions to mitigate business risks and ensure business continuity
- Make quick assessment of organisations’maturity/ readiness for data driven decision making
- Manage quality and reliability of analytics projects, and measure the ROI of analytics
- Create practical steps to build smart airport capabilities and how they can be applied across the aviation industry
- Understand what business analytics are and their practical application, e.g. smart airport, automation and seamless passenger experience
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for middle management personnel from civil aviation administrations, airports, airlines, and relevant government agencies who are responsible for business initiatives, regulatory oversight, operations and management reporting.
The course is also beneficial to aviation professionals who are keen to understand and learn how data analytics and intelligence can empower business/airport processes and transform passenger experience.
- Case studies
- Group discussions and exercises
What Is Covered
- Understanding and interpreting data
- Analytical models
- Generating growth through data and analytics
- Use of data analytics in airport infrastructure planning and transformation of aviation processes
- Regulators’, airlines’ and airport operators’ perspective in building smart airport capabilities, and how they can be achieved effectively
- Case studies of business analytics being successfully applied in organisations to improve operations, management, increase revenue, business recovery, and transform passenger experience
MODE OF DELIVERY
- Live virtual classroom via Zoom 5.0 [1500 hrs – 1900 hrs (SGT/GMT+8)]
Details on how to access the online course and dedicated access link will be provided to participants who have been accepted for the course.
- SAA Alumni – 10% discount
- Group Discount – Enjoy a group discount for three or more participants registered at the same time from the same organisation and billing source:
- Three to six: 10%
- Seven to nine: 15%
- Ten or more: 20%