Airport Emergency Service Command Leadership Workshop
Airport Emergency Services
This course provides you with the knowledge and understanding of the roles and responsibilities of an Executive Fire Officer and is Module 4 of the Senior Airport Fire Officers Course.
^Fees are being reviewed and subject to change. Participants will be notified of the actual course fees when they are issued the Letter of Acceptance.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of an Executive Fire Officer
- Apply the principles of command leadership
Who Should Attend
This course is beneficial to senior aircraft rescue and fire-fighting personnel from civil aviation administrations, military airports and airport authorities.
Assessment And/Or Certification
- A certificate of attendance will be issued to Participants who achieve at least 80% attendance.
All modules to be completed within three years of admission.
- Have completed at least some form of intermediate aerodrome/firemanship training; and
- Personnel must be in a supervisory position/appointment; or
- Have at least 3 years of experience in ARFF/aerodrome operations or equivalent; or
- Supported/recommended by his/her organization that he/she is suitable for the course.
- Practical Exercises
- Case Studies
What Is Covered
- Executive Leadership - Managing Multiple Roles
- Building Your Business Case
- Public Safety Administration - Planning for Growth
- Assessing Community Risk and Capabilities
- Understanding Airport Emergency Management
- Airport Emergency Planning - Mass Casualties Preparation
- Development of Emergency Planning Exercises
- SAA Alumni – 10% discount
- Group Discount – Enjoy a group discount for three or more participants registered at the same time for the same course run from the same organisation and billing source:
- Three to six : 10%
- Seven to nine : 15%
- Ten or more : 20%