Dynamic Course Carousel
ICAO Training Package: ICAO Government Safety Inspectors Operations - Air Operator Certification
Aviation Safety & Security
This course provides you with the competencies to perform your role as an aviation safety inspector effectively. You will be provided with the principal concepts and steps involved in certifying an air operator from a flight operations perspective, and taught the five-phase certification process in accordance with ICAO Doc 9868, Standard and Recommended Practices (SARPs) and Model Civil Aviation Regulations (MCARs). This course is delivered via eLearning.
Early Bird Fee*
S$5,720 / US$4,300
S$6,050 / US$4,550
*Payment should be made prior to course commencement to enjoy the early bird fee.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Evaluate perspective Operators Pre-Assessment Statement forms for acceptability
- Conduct a cursory review of the packages and evaluate the quality and identify formal application meeting objectives of the packages
- Conduct an in-depth evaluation of an excerpt from a mock Operations Manual
- Determine appropriate recommendations for scenarios involving inspector observations/ reports of four demonstration flights and reasons for the recommendations
- Complete a mock operator's certificate and standard opeating procedures and identify items that must be included in the certification report.
Who Should Attend
This course is beneficial to aviation safety inspectors and flight operations inspectors tasked with certification of air operators from civil aviation administrations as well as flight operations personnel from airlines.
- Case Study
- Certification process
- Practical Exercises
- Evaluate excerpts of the manuals from the case study for compliance with the MCARs and relevant advisory material
- Mastery Test
Mode Of Delivery
Live virtual classroom via Zoom [Monday to Fridays] and self-paced offline learning activities.
Details on how to access the online course and dedicated access link will be provided to participants who have been accepted for the course.
What Is Covered
- Evaluating the Pre-Assessment Statement
- Conducting the Pre-Application Meeting
- Conducting the Formal Application Meeting
- Evaluating a Compliance Statement
- Evaluating Operations, Training, Cabin Attendant and Aircraft Operating Manuals
- Evaluating the Minimum Equipment List (MEL)
- Evaluating Loading and Handling and Performance Planning Manuals
- Evaluating Other Certification Manuals and Documents
- Inspecting Main Base and Station Facilities
- Inspecting Training Programs and Training Facilities
- Evaluating Emergency Evacuation and Ditching Demonstrations
- Evaluating Demonstration Flights
- Issuing the Air Operator Certificate