CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE PRIVACY STATEMENT
This is a Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
- If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
- If you create an account with us, or provide us with any forms where you provide us with your personal data, you expressly consent to us using such data for:
- registering you for events;
- considering you for a course or permit / license;
- processing your application for the course, event or permit / license;
- administering and maintaining records of the application for the course, event or permit / license;
- administering and maintaining records of attendance in, and/or participation in the course or event;
- conducting the course or event;
- facilitating the payment and collection of fees for the course, event or permit / license, including payments by credit card, telegraphic transfer, bank draft, SkillsFuture Credit, or other means; and
- notifying and/or providing you with information on upcoming courses and events, or aviation-related content.
- We may share your personal data with private organisations or other Government agencies if necessary, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
- For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government agencies as far as such data is available to us. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of public services to you.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This site may contain links to other websites sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- Please email our Quality Service Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- For any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures;
- If you require more information on or access to the data which you have earlier provided to us; or
- If you wish to withdraw your consent to our continued use and/or disclosure of your personal data.