Civil Aviation Management in the New Normal (COVID-19)
This programme provides a broad overview of the civil aviation sector and its major elements, as well as examines each element of the integral aviation eco-system, including the key prerequisites, regulatory requirements, and operational best practices. A condensed version, conducted virtually, this programme also highlights changes in civil aviation and its management in the new normal brought about by the Covid-19 pandemic. A core module of the Diploma in Civil Aviation Management, the lessons are taught by subject matter experts from organisations such as Changi Airport Group and Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore. This programme is delivered via eLearning.
^Fees are being reviewed and subject to change. Participants will be notified of the actual course fees when they are issued the Letter of Acceptance.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this programme, you will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals, and key concepts and aspects of civil aviation
- Comprehend each of the major civil aviation elements, their requirements, and internal and external linkages
- Glean strategies and methods for meeting the requirements through policies, regulations and programmes including specific variations and measures arising from the Covid-19 pandemic
Who Should Attend
This programme will benefit middle management personnel from civil aviation administrations, airports, air navigation service providers, airlines, and aviation-related government and private organisations.
Applicants should preferably be managerial and middle management personnel holding supervisory roles in civil aviation authorities, airports, ANSPs, airlines, and aviation-related government and private organisations.
What Is Covered
- Air transport/Aviation and development
- Air transport and development
- Airline strategies
- Air passenger services
- Air cargo operations
- Air hub / Airport strategies
- Airport management
- Air traffic management
- Aviation and human resource development
- International aviation and climate change
- Public governance and policies
- Digitisation and other technological innovations and disruptions in aviation
- Building up digital capabilities in aviation
- Aviation safety and security
- Aviation safety – safety management fundamentals & SMS (Safety Management System) framework
- Aviation security
- Safety and security aspects in handling dangerous goods
- Human factors in aviation
- Crisis management
- Crisis management and business continuity in aviation
- Emergency response to aircraft accidents
- Aircraft accident investigation and management
- Public Health Emergency/Pandemic Management
MODE OF DELIVERY
- Live virtual classroom via Zoom 5.0 [1500 hrs – 1900 hrs (SGT/GMT+8)]
Details on how to access the online course and dedicated access link will be provided to participants who have been accepted for the course.
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above, may apply for this course under the SkillsFuture Credit scheme. For more information, please refer to http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit.
- SAA Alumni – 10% discount
- Group Discount – Enjoy a group discount for three or more participants registered at the same time from the same organisation and billing source:
- Three to six: 10%
- Seven to nine: 15%
- Ten or more: 20%