Future Airports: Transforming Mindsets of Airport Operators and Regulators for Tomorrow
This course provides you with competencies to diagnose the state of transformation in your organisation, analyse trends in the aviation industry, identify potential gaps to effect holistic transformation and develop a ‘transformation roadmap’ unique to your organisation’s vision, purpose and strengths. It is beneficial to leaders who have to be agile and proactive in anticipating problems and igniting changes to stay ahead of competition, in light of increasingly volatile and dynamic operating environments. This course is one of the few globally available, and is led by a team of professionals from the National University of Singapore (NUS) and industry practitioners. It is complemented with experiential learning activities, mobile learning (with Gnowbe apps) and facilitated group discussions. This course is delivered via eLearning.
^Fees are being reviewed and subject to change. Participants will be notified of the actual course fees when they are issued the Letter of Acceptance.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this programme, you will be able to:
- Gain the big picture of the aviation landscape and the purpose of transformation
- Identify possible gaps in your organisation and industry
- Address difficult issues with creativity and critical thinking
- Apply SPEC'L framework, to assess the state of transformation in your organisation
- Design interventions around the 'Story', 'Purpose', 'Environment', 'Capabilities' and 'Leadership' (SPEC'L) framework to help your organization transform systemically, in a structured way
Who Should Attend
This programme is beneficial to director-level and senior management personnel from civil aviation administrations, airport authorities and relevant government agencies.
- Case Studies
- Discussions and Exercises
- Experiential learning activities (including Gnowbe apps)
Mode of Delivery
- Live virtual classroom via Cisco Webex Meetings (0900 hrs – 1700 hrs (SGT/GMT+8)
Details on how to access the online course will be provided to successful applicants.
What Is Covered
- Transforming the enterprise
- Strategising and leading transformation efforts
- Overcoming challenges specific to your organisation
- Transforming the development and business process
- Getting started in your organisations
- Understand 'Purpose' of transformation and how to get there via effective strategy design
- Discover the unique challenges of your organisation and industry and applying creative problem-solving techniques for 'Environment', 'Capabilities', 'Leadership' and 'Story'
- Sharing by airport operators and regulators on bringing one's airport through a transformation journey
- SAA Alumni – 10% discount
- Group Discount – Enjoy a group discount for three or more participants registered at the same time for the same course run from the same organisation and billing source:
- Three to six : 10%
- Seven to nine : 15%
- Ten or more : 20%
Funding may be available for Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents (PR) from companies recognised under SSG's air transport sector. Please submit your applications at https://go.gov.sg/saa-ACE2020. Discounts do not apply for participants who qualify for SSG enhanced funding.